Our purpose at Blessed Healthcare Professionals, Inc. is to bring quality health services for clients in Virginia’s counties and cities. As skilled care providers, we believe it is their duty to deliver expertise in providing care for someone important to you.
We do our best for you to receive a fulfilling experience from our dedicated professionals as we provide nursing care, companionship, personal care and Medicaid Waiver services. We maintain high standards in care delivery so we can help clients make a full recovery in their private residences.
We established our home health care company to answer the various health needs of valued patients 24 hours a day. For each day that we are given a chance to help you manage your health, we are guided by our mission, vision and values:
- Our mission is to work as a cohesive team to provide the highest quality skilled nursing care in the home, assisted living environment, and other areas as indicated by our clients.
- Our office staff and nurses will fulfill this mission by treating each patient and his/her family with professionalism, courtesy, respect, and continuing education.
- Our mission is to build trusting relationships with patients, families, physicians, and all others devoted to patient care in the home.
- Working as a team we wish to provide you with quality health care in order to speed your recovery. Together we can help you reach your maximum potential health.
- We work hard to employ and consult with caring and qualified medical personnel. Our job is to provide you with a comprehensive and thorough evaluation of the services you will require and follow that evaluation with treatments tailored to improve your abilities.
- Our vision is that of an organization that treats each patient as we would a member of our own family by providing the best home care with caring, compassion and responsive service, thereby becoming recognized as a national model for excellence and superior in-home care provider.
- Patient first – We strive to deliver the very best to every patient everyday. Our patients are the first priority in everything we do.
- Respect – We value those we serve and those we work with, treating each individual with dignity.
- Integrity – We communicate openly and honestly and conduct ourselves according to the highest ethical standards.
- Professionalism – We demonstrate behavior that inspire confidence in our patients and their families.
- Innovative – We embrace change and strive to continuously improve all that we do.
- Teamwork – We build upon collective strength and cultural diversity of our people to accomplish our mission.